maandag 3 maart 2008

New theme

Hi, I just changed to a new theme... I needed something fresh here. Soon I will add new posts here about CakePHP 1.2. I also included some new plugins (thanks to Joost de Valk). Thanks for the theme goes to http://www.nodethirtythree.com/.

You may follow me on Twitter (peasant_) or not, I'll be back with some new posts about CakePHP and maybe start a new weblog about the web (2.0, 3.0, whatever) and what I think is interesting.

Please let me know what you like or dislike or if you have any ideas for the CakePHP FAQ or Best Practices. I'm also looking for a Wiki Wordpress plugin to modify those pages.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Cool, which one did you add? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Joost,

    I added the Sociable plugin and was trying to get the SlideShare plugin work. The last one didn't work at once, or I was too tired :) Will try that later.

    Thanks for having a look here :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. made professionally. So to hold

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen